INRIA Grenoble Rhone-Alpes
655, avenue de l’Europe
38330 Montbonnot Saint-Martin
Eduroam is available and guest accounts will be provided by INRIA.
You have a choice between the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry or Geneva-Cointrin airports.
– Lyon Saint Exupéry is an international airport served by most airlines. At the airport, you can take a shuttle to the Grenoble bus station (around 60 minutes) or the high-speed train to the Grenoble station.
– Geneva-Cointrin is an international airport in Switzerland. From Geneva, you can take the train to Grenoble (around two and a half hours).
by train from Paris
Then, upon arriving in Grenoble, follow the A41 towards Chambéry and take exit 25 for Montbonnot. Then, follow the signs for Inria then for Inria parking. Inria’s main entrance is located in the middle of the building between two small ponds.
by taxi from Grenoble
Taxi Transialpes: +33 (0)4 76 71 67 02
by tram/bus from Grenoble
by tram/bus and TER traim from Vallée du Grésivaudan
INRIA is outside the town, at approximately 40 minutes by bus and 20 minutes by car. So there are two possibilities:
– stay in a hotel nearby INRIA (there are a few)
– stay in a hotel in town near the train station (there are many)
The SB members will try to stay in this hotel.
– Novotel (120 m, 1-2 min. walk from the train station), prices per day: 120€
– Résid Hôtel