48 Rue Guynemer,
(This is an entrance to Aldebaran’s building that is used only for the Atelier.)
Meeting time: Nov. 3 at 8:45am.
- Tuesday Nov. 3rd, starting at 9:00am:
– Setting up and testing of the system for the RoCKIn challenge. :
- Wednesday, Nov. 4th, starting at 9:00am:
– Integrating the components for the first prototype
- Thursday, November 5th, starting at 9:00am:
– Testing and tuning of the first prototype
We suggest that you book a hotel room close to Porte de Versailles (walking distance from Aldebaran premises) or close to a metro line 12 stop. Here are some suggestions.
How to get there ?
Location on Google map
Closest stops :
- Victor Hugo, Bus 126 (2 min)
- Corentin Celton, Metro 12 (6 min)
- Porte d’Issy & Suzanne Lenglen, Tram T2 (8 min)
- Porte de Versailles, Tram T3 (15 min)
- Balard, Metro 8 & Tram T3 (15 min)
From Roissy Airport :
RER B to St Michel Notre Dame, Metro 4 to Montparnasse Bienvenüe, and Line 12 to Corentin Celton (1:15h)
From Orly Airport :
Airfrance Shuttle 1 to Paris Montparnasse and line 12 to Corentin Celton (55 minutes). For a shorter trip, you may get off shuttle 1 at Porte d’Orleans and take bus 126 to Victor Hugo if you have no checked luggage ONLY (ask the driver).
Public Transport: Paris public transport website
Participants will have access to Aldebaran guest network.